Wednesday, February 16, 2005

during chinese lesson today!
i was like telling weng lao shi
that i do pay attention to her during
chinese lessons, and never really
made her angry for these three
years which she has been teaching
me chinese all and guess what!
she told the whole class to
start laughing and they did!
GOODDNESSS ME PLEASE!

she was like commenting on how
it was gonna snow tonight, and
that she will definitely strike
4D tonight. so guess what
she did next? she asked me for
a set of NUMBERS, as well as my
birthday date! HAHAHHA! SHE'S SUPER
FUNNY MAN I TELL YOU! :D

can't believe she's serious
about it! told me that if she really
DO strike tonights 4D, i must
go and see her first thing
tomorrow morning in school.
she's gonna meet me and
treat me to dinner! btw,
she lives SO near me so
that makes things easier.

hopefully, 2301 and the number i
blurted out comes out tonight.
can't wait to check it later!
it's gonna be just hilarious if
it really does come out i tell you!


anyways!
can't wait for saturday!
CANNOT WAIT! CANNOT WAIT AT ALL!
every saturday's most prob
gonna be my tanning day!
going to be tanning at sentosa
this saturday with mel and all!
so excited i tell you! :D

basically, i WANT the tann
in which i had in sec one to
two ALL BACK! it faded off
slowly k! how sad :|


currently listening to;
yellow card's ocean avenue CD.

falling into memories of you
and all the things we used to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home